Gemma Lambert creates an autumn inspired acrylic nail design using the NSI Secrets
Show us your best Valentine’s Nail Art for your chance to win our NEW Secrets Removable Gel Discover Kit! Worth £69.96! Rules: - There will be 2 categories; Fantasy ...02nd February 2016
Are you living/working in the NORTH WEST? Are you yet to try NSI's Secrets Removable Gel?! Why not book a FREE In-Salon Demo with NSI Representative Karen ...17th November 2015
- Olympia Beauty
- London Olympia
Recent Forum Threads View More
can I ask why does everyone put foil over gel colour, is it necessary, I have applied it straight onto acrylic and I am wondering if that was ok? ....
Recent Blog Posts View More
Success for The Beverley Robinson Academy! 26th July 2016
We at NSI would like to congratulate Bev and her team on the huge success of the Beverley Robinson Academy. Bev has been in the business since 2009 and has acheived...
Mother’s Day Treats at West Cheshire College 21st March 2016
What a great morning spent at West Cheshire College; Skelmersdale Campus! It was their Mother's Day Spa Package Day. I went along to see how clients and therapists enjoyed...
Nail Angel Poll Question
What do you find is the best way to advertise?
- HI Agasok, please could you post your question in the forum with your application method & we can see what the issue is from there, thanks x
- Hi I don"t know what I"m doing wrong Have been using secrets kit (powders and Liquid). Few days after all acrylic lifted Prepared nails as usual .Thanks
- Thanks Becci ;-) x
- Hi Clare12, glad to see you back on :) xx
- Hi Becca, I'm back on Nail Angel thank you for helping me. xx
- I scuplted a nail with secrets & it was riock soild once done but now it seems be slightly flexible is this normal with secrets gel ?
Nail AngelProduct of the Week
Take a breather, relax and treat yourself to the SpaRitual Inhale Nail Lacquer Collection. Six...
We at NSI would like to congratulate Bev and her team on the huge success of the Beverley Robinson Academy. Bev has been in the business since 2009 and has acheived a NSI...