There are currently user(s) online.
Nail Angel | Training in Milton Keynes

Training in Milton Keynes
Posted: 20 April 2012 07:09 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  631
Joined  2012-04-07

Hiya All,

I just wanted to say that living in Milton Keynes, I have noticed that there are no Training Acadamies around the area. Well not any, what I would call “proper” Training Acadamies. Yes you can go to the local beauty distributor and do a 1 day course to learn to how do nails. It does upset me when I have young girls who want to learn the art of nails who save up their money to do these 1 day courses, only to find that it has been a waste of time and money. I do know that the college do cover nails in their beauty course, but gednerally this is a 2 year course.

Milton Keynes is a large area with a lot of young people who would like to lean a new skill. I myself have a daughter of 15 who is desperate to learn the art of nails, and whilst I can teach her and help her, I cannot qualify her. She will have to travel to London/Manchester/Leeds or a good way away to be able to do a course and obtain a good qualification. The only other option is the Essential Nail home lean course, which I think is great, but she would want to further her knowledge.

It would be great if NSI, or any other reputable company had a training centre, or educator in the Milton Keyes area.

Signature 

Sally xxx

Smile and the whole world smiles with you.

Posted: 20 April 2012 08:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1898
Joined  2012-04-02

HI Sally,

Yes I agree with you, it’s the same in the South East. I did carry out one to one tuition with an Academy not too far from me but all the big names seem to be either in the Midlands or the North. When there are open days aswell I can’t just jump in the car and go and if I do I would have to travel a couple of hundred miles to get there.

Signature 

Lorraine xx

Posted: 20 April 2012 09:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2012-03-07

Hi

The nearest NSI educator to Milton Keynes is Harborough Nail Academy there in Daventry NN11 4GG. x

Signature 

X X X Chantelle NSI X X X

Posted: 20 April 2012 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  185
Joined  2012-02-23

Hi Ladies,

Have you had a look at our Nearest Educator page?  There are a couple of educators covering the South East area.  As Chantelle mentioned above Harborough Nail Academy is the nearest to Milton Keynes but Lally Quayle covers some area’s in the South East and Denise Wright is based in Kent.

Find your nearest educator

Signature 

NIcola J

‹‹ Should I do a Level 3?      what to do ››