How to upload a picture when posting in the forum
Do you want to show us your work? There are two ways to post your pictures.
If your picture is stored on your computer:
- You can upload it to your post as an attachment.
- Just click on ‘choose file’ and select the file you want to upload.
- The width of the attachment must not be more than 450 pixels and the size no more than 1024 KB.
If your picture is hosted somewhere else e.g. Flickr, Photobucket:
- You can post your picture by copy and pasting the BB code into the text box.
- Always remember to preview your post so you know what your picture will look like.
- The width of the picture must not exceed 450 pixels.
Free image editing software
If you want to edit your pictures, resize them, add your own watermark or anything else, there are a number of free software packages available for you to use, including:
Photoscape is a fun and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos. You can resize, adjust colour, add text, crop & much more and it’s all free to use.
GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a freely distributed program for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring.
Create your own photo albums of your work and store them online. Here are some useful websites so you can store you favourite images.
Upload your photos once to Flickr through the web, then easily and safely share them through Facebook, Twitter, email, blogs and more. It’s free to use and you can even upload from your mobile phone.
Photobucket is the premier destination for uploading, downloading, sharing, linking and finding photos, videos and graphics. Host all your images and videos for free, then share them by email or on social sites like Facebook, Twitter and MySpace.
*Please note links are provided for guidance only. Nail Angel is not responsible for the content on these sites. It is strongly recommended that you scan items before downloading to your computer. Nail Angel is not responsible for any downloaded content.