There are currently user(s) online.
Nail Angel | Nail Angel User Guide

Nail Angel User Guide
Posted: 27 March 2012 03:35 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  185
Joined  2012-02-23

Hello and welcome to your new account at Nail Angel!

Now you’re a member of Nail Angel, you’ve instantly gained access to our online resources, designed to enhance your career as a nail technician.

Here are some of the things you can do with your new account at Nail Angel:

Shop online: You can now shop ‘til you drop for the latest products, as used in our online video tutorials, including acrylic, gel, nail art and much more, and if you spend over £25 net you’ll get free delivery! Simply collect your products in your virtual shopping basket and head to the checkout once you’ve finished.

Watch video tutorials: Need advice on technique or want to learn how to use the latest product? Then you’ll find our video tutorials really helpful, which feature some  of the most skilled and experienced nail technicians in the country showing you the ropes.

Learn about training/ book a course: Our online training section features useful advice such as getting started in the nail industry and choosing the right course. We’ve also included a facility where you can find your nearest educator, so you can start training in your own area at a date which suits you. 

Read our online resources: Are you thinking of starting your own business or would you like to learn about the science of beauty? Read our online resources and you’ll find all the information you need. Remember, the more informed you are, the better your service!

Post in the forum: Why not get to know your fellow nail technicians in the online forum? Just set up your own forum profile and your away! Ask questions, get advice or post pictures of your own work for everyone else to admire. See the Forum User Guide for more information about setting up your profile.

Keep up to date: Keep yourself up to date with our industry news as well as our blogs, which are written by some of the nail industry’s top experts. It may give you something to discuss with your fellow nail technicians or clients. They’ll be updated regularly so keep checking back.

Get involved: We need your support! So join our Facebook and Twitter pages and stay up to date with what’s happening at Nail Angel. You can also join our mailing list by typing in your email address at the bottom of the Homepage, and you can share our website with others by clicking on the ‘share’ buttons on the bottom right hand side. Spread the word!

Signature 

NIcola J

Posted: 20 April 2012 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  201
Joined  2012-04-16

Hi can someone tell me why it says “Ignore” at the top left hand side of the pages. its baffling me ! we obviously have the choice to click on it ..

Signature 

Liz

Posted: 22 April 2012 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1898
Joined  2012-04-02

Yes I would like to know this as well. I’m too scared to click on it lol.

Signature 

Lorraine xx

Posted: 22 April 2012 07:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  185
Joined  2012-02-23

Haha it is one of those buttons that if it said “Don’t Press This Button” it would make you really want to press it just to see what happens grin The ignore button is if you want to ignore posts by a certain member hopefully it’s a button no-one will ever want to use grin

Signature 

NIcola J

Posted: 23 April 2012 11:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  201
Joined  2012-04-16

“ignore posts by a certain member”... how rude is that.. lol, thank you for the reply, at least Lorraine and I know now  :D

Signature 

Liz

‹‹ Forum User Guide      Forum Rules ››