Tel 0800 668 1860

There are currently user(s) online.
Nail Angel | Advice please

Advice please
Posted: 12 May 2015 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2015-03-03

Hi sorry if I’m been a pain just starting out working from home I’m just wanting to know what to buy as there is so much I do acrylics and just trained with gel also so have the builder gel try me kit but I have nothing for acrylics believe me I could spend a fortune but that’s not practical I was thinking the professional acrylic kit but what else would you recommend all help would be greatly appreciated 

Signature 

Joanne xxx

Posted: 12 May 2015 02:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1898
Joined  2012-04-02

Hi Joanne,
For a professional acrylic kit I would buy the NSI Attraction L&P
I don’t know what else to recommend as I don’t know what you already have. But I would say don’t buy cheap! It’s not worth it. If you are serious about nail spend that bit extra for professional products. grin

Signature 

Lorraine xx

Posted: 12 May 2015 03:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2015-03-03

smileHi thanks Lorraine yes I am planning on using NSI just wanting to know what to buy I have nothing as sold all my beauty stock the other year so basically starting from scratch I’m just on a budget so need to not buy things I think I will need but then never use & I would never buy cheap or eBay as I’m not into all this cheap Korean rubbish

Signature 

Joanne xxx

Posted: 12 May 2015 03:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1898
Joined  2012-04-02

In that case I would buy the basics. L&P, tips, primer, nail plate cleanser, files, UV topcoat. Many use the NSI Glaze n Go topcoat.
You are better off watching an Acrylic video here on Nail Angel and take note of what is used from start to finish.
You will also need acetone for removal.
I’m not a gel person so can’t really recommend a system to use but I know the Nail Angel Team will recommend their system.
I would concentrate on perfecting a good enhancement first. I see so many go straight in with the art work, 3D flowers etc before they can produce a good nail. Once you have got that right and feel confident move on to the next step. A decent basic enhancement is key to a happy client.

Signature 

Lorraine xx

Posted: 12 May 2015 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2015-03-03

Thank you

Signature 

Joanne xxx

‹‹ Which gel kit to buy      NSI Secrets ››