Tel 0800 668 1860

There are currently user(s) online.
Nail Angel | Dual nail forms (moulds) vs false tips (glue on)

Dual nail forms (moulds) vs false tips (glue on)
Posted: 02 June 2015 10:05 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-06-02

hi!:)

im new to nail angel and newly qualified in gel nails with false tip application. I’ve been a beauty therapist working with Gelish gel polish for years but the tips and gel is new to me!:)

im wondering if glue on tips are better than creating length with moulds? Tips seem to ping off easily and I’m wondering if gel extensions with moulds are a better option?
also I was trained with The Edge hard gels but I am going to start using the secrets removable gel as I prefer soak off products!

Thanks,
Natalie xx

Posted: 09 June 2015 10:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2014-11-29

Hi
Have you watched any of the videos on this site? X

Posted: 09 June 2015 10:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-06-02

Hey!:)

Yes I’ve been obsessed with the training videos and have watched lots! They’re really helpful but even after watching how to do sculpting, I haven’t been sure if it’s actually better than glue on tips! I’ve recently spoke to different nail technicians who have said I sculpting is considered the more natural nail enhancement compared to gluing on tips and that I’ll probably get quite a few requests for it. Which I have been! So I’m currently trying to book on to a sculpting course!:) I’m sure it’s a lot harder than it looks!

Xx

Posted: 10 June 2015 07:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2014-11-29

Hi
Be patient and give yourself time. The sculpting course will help and put lots of practice in . The thing with nails is that you have to make something in 3d and that is very difficult for many technicians to initially conquer.
After your course let me know how you are doing but don’t give up as once it all clicks into place it will be a very rewarding job!

‹‹ Tip to toe      advice please ››