Tel 0800 668 1860

There are currently user(s) online.
Nail Angel | advice please

advice please
Posted: 08 July 2015 02:24 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-07-08

Hi, i have just completed a gel nail course and i would like to start doing it from home.  I wondered if anyone can recommned the best gel polish brand and also if buying them off ebay/amazon is legit as i know you can get some dodgy copies.  Would appreciate any advice on getting started smile thanks alot! sian x

Posted: 08 July 2015 03:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1137
Joined  2012-03-15

Hi Sian smile
Welcome to the Nail Angel :D
Well done on completing your Gel nail Course. Have you checked out the Polish Pro range? The colour range is fab, and with it being a new improved formula, I’m sure you will love it. Have a look at all the video’s on here as well, they are a great learning tool. Feel free to ask any questions, we are here to help x

Signature 

Karen, NSI representative/educator smile

Posted: 09 July 2015 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2012-04-15

hi sian
I have used polish pro for as long as it’s been out, wouldn’t consider anything else it really is the best on the market for durability,ease of use and cost effectiveness.
Don’t buy from eBay or Amazon they may look the real deal but if you are charging customers you don’t want to risk your reputation on anything that might be fake ,NSI have a buy 2 get one free at the moment so it’s even cheaper now.

Hope you do well

Regards kim