There are currently user(s) online.
Nail Angel | Elation Tips or Dura Tips

Elation Tips or Dura Tips
Posted: 26 January 2016 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2016-01-26

Hello,

I’ve just done my first set of tips using the dura natural tips with the balance gel range. I picked the dura tips up from the warehouse not realising there are different types of tips. The well was a lot smaller than the tips I used in training so I’m guessing the ones I used in training may have be the elation natural tips.

I actually found the dura tips easier to place and blend. I was going to order a full set of elation tips to compare the difference and have just in case I have a nail type that requires them but I can’t find full starter boxes of elation tips anywhere. So here are my questions…

whats the diference application wise? I’m guessing dura is better for very short nails? Is elation better for very large nails? 

Why are elation tips only available in certain sizes (missing numbers) which you buy in bags and not available in 150/300 mixed boxes 1-10? I’ve seen these onebay for 3 times the price from abroad. 

Are elation tips getting discontinued? I’m feeling that vibe. 

I I have so many other questions about the balance range so I might post a thread a day as it’s a mine field but also really interesting and I’m excited to learn more. 

Many thanks in advance,

Amanda 

Posted: 27 January 2016 04:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1137
Joined  2012-03-15

Hi Amanda :D
Thw Elation tips are discontinued and only a few sizes are available. I love the Dura tips and it sounds you have got on with them too. They are thinner wilth very little well, so hardley any blending is required. Any questions you have please just ask away, this is what the forum is for. Look forward to your questions x

Signature 

Karen, NSI representative/educator smile

Posted: 27 January 2016 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2016-01-26

Thanks for your prompt response Karen. Yes, I have plenty of questions.

Speak soon and many thanks,

Amanda 

Posted: 27 January 2016 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1137
Joined  2012-03-15

:D:D:D

Signature 

Karen, NSI representative/educator smile

‹‹ Newcomer      Going back to work ››